Thursday, June 18, 2009

Movies causing stress.

I hate that when I'm super stressed from work, money, life, anything I cant watch some movies. Like today I wanted to watch "21" but I had to stop it half way because it was giving me a stomach ache and a headache.

I'm trying not to worry and stress out so much but its so hard. I'm trying to exercise more, read more, relax more, and other stress free things. But they almost make me more stressed. If I don't work out enough or if I don't understand what I'm reading or if I relax to much and nothing in the house gets done, I get more stressed and more upset.

But back to the movies... There are so many movies that I cant watch much anymore or cant watch the end of them.
  • Titanic
  • 21
  • Across the universe
  • P.S. I love you
  • Moulin Rouge
And SOOO many more. really anything with some one getting hurt or dying. My emotions get so caught up in it all and I just cant handle it anymore. I want to turn it off and do something else that doesn't make me think of it at all. Even if I have seen the movie before, Well that actually makes it worse because I already know what going to happen in the next scene. I wish I could do something about it but nothing ever works.

I just started reading Harry Potter and I'm hoping that I'm going to be able to read it all. I had a really hard time with some of Twilight saga but I don't think Harry Potter is like Twilight so wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. You should talk to your doctor, there are meds that can help with that kinda stress

    ReplyDelete