Sunday, July 26, 2009

SS Saturdays

It's been very crazy a work lately. crazy Canadians, crazy vacationers, crazy locals..... And the one thing that bothers me the most is people who ask you a question then don't believe you when you answer.

Today I was at work and this really really tall women was looking for a brown shoe in a size 10. So she reaches up in top stock (which is not allowed) and gets the box that looks the same as the one she is looking for. (why do people think if its the same box it must be the same shoe, ITS NOT!!! do you know how many different boxes there would be.... ) anyways sorry for that.

I tell the women to plz not get into the top stock that I can get it for her if she needs anything. and I ask want I can do for her. She then tells me what she is looking for. I tell her we don't have anymore in that size after looking in top stock and the racks and she says that i must be kidding and asks to look again. I look again and I say no we don't but I could look at my other location. she says okie. I go and look and they dont have it. She then goes over to size 9 and says well here it is. I tell her its the wrong size and she doesn't believe me until her husband looks at it and says ya it is a 9. then she doesn't believe me when I tell her what the name of the shoe is she has to look at the box and says oh ya your right....

REALLY people why don't you believe the people who work there.....

1 comment: