Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Totally awkward tuesday

And its Tuesday again.... so here is my awkwardness and don't for get to read Tova's

A few days after me and Justin started dating I went over his house. This wasn't the first time but it had only been a couple before this. Well in his house there is two doors right next to each other, one is a pantry and the other leads to the basement where his bedroom was.

So I come into the house and his WHOLE family is in the living room. (brother, mom, aunts, cuz, uncle, grandparents. They all live really close) and of course Justin's mom has to introduce me to everyone and I say hi and then she tells me in is down stairs. so I open the first door and walk right into the pantry and hit my head as his aunt is walking into the kitchen. She comes right over and asks if I'm okie really loud so everyone is like whats wrong is she okie and she yells to them that I walked into the door and hit my head. they all get up and see if I'm okie. I turn bright red and say I'm okie but they have his brother help me down the stairs to Justin's room just in case and they give me an ice pack for my head...... awwww great first impression....

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA so funny!! I can totally picture you doing that! :D

    ReplyDelete